Website Radiant Communications, subsidiary company of Comwave Networks
About Radiant Communications, subsidiary company of Comwave Networks :
We are Canada’s largest private network delivering seamless, customizable, end-to-end, networking, cloud managed network and voice solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, Radiant has become the “goto” company for secure connectivity for companies with multi-sites. From five locations to five thousand, we build, and manage networks, and support over 20,000 businesses.
About the Position:
Who are we seeking to join our team?
The Comwave Group is seeking an experienced “Service Delivery Manager” for its subsidiary company, Radiant Communications – Vancouver.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for maintaining a quality, streamlined process to assist in bringing customer projects and services to completion. This individual is responsible for ensuring timely resolution of vendor and customer escalations, coordination of services and onsite installations.
You will contribute to the team by performing the following:
- Manage and oversee service delivery team, including shipping, service coordination, service availability, and field technician installation
- Develop a positive working relationship with ISP/Carriers, as well as equipment suppliers
- Source and qualify appropriate Customer Premises Equipment, and procure service items based on customer needs and orders
- Point of contact for escalations with carriers and vendors
- Point of contact for customer escalations on order submissions
- Ensure customer satisfaction by making sure Customer Promise Dates are met
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure delivery of services, and consult on ongoing customer projects
- Oversee high priority customer orders to completion – order entry, order coordination (internally and with our vendors), and ensure prompt customer communication
- Strive to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve both service and delivery quality
- Continuously seek service improvement opportunities to ensure service availability and vendor coordination are managed and met by actively reviewing processes and recommending solutions
- ISP and Telecommunications knowledge
- Contract Management
- 5 Years industry experience
- Completed at least a Bachelor Degree
- Competitive benefit package
- Attractive employee discount on Comwave services
- Full Kitchen with free coffee
- Fully equipped on-site gym with showers on-site
- Creative social committee hosting regular company events
- Performance based annual bonus