Whozwho is Australia’s leading and most dynamic recruitment company. We believe that the most productive people have the full backing of the company and every team member is family.We know that it is critical to empower personal development to have a successful team.Our team environment is fast paced and friendly, we are passionate about our customer’s needs and always strive to exceed them!
About the Position:
This is an opportunity to play a very important role instrumental in ensuring the ongoing implementation of best practice testing in all phases of the WhozWho software development life cycle.
You will operate in an agile environment and be responsible for ensuring consistent improvements in the quality, reliability & performance of the WhozWho application. Apply and showcase your skills to a global market and work with a exceptional team that is redefining the future of recruitment.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, similar field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to design test plans and procedures such as usability testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing.
- Ability to track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout the testing process and creating clear documentation about resolutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with product owner and developers on new issues, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Ability to evaluate and implement relevant automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed.
- Well-rounded experience with docker and test environments
- Understanding of agile and scrum frameworks and processes
- Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Competitive salary