Whozwho is Australia’s leading and most dynamic recruitment company. We believe that the most productive people have the full backing of the company and every team member is family.We know that it is critical to empower personal development to have a successful team.Our team environment is fast paced and friendly, we are passionate about our customer’s needs, our schedules are flexible within reason, although “we all work hard” but we really don’t care when you work, as long as we deliver to our customers as a team.
About the Position:
We are looking for superstar sellers to form our Sales Team. You will have past sales experience, be driven by numbers and want to be part of a cutting-edge organisation. This is an opportunity to apply and showcase your skills to a global market and work with an exceptional team that is redefining the future of recruitment.? We can’t wait to talk to you!
About the Role
This role is to have direct contact with potential and existing clients who want to learn more about the offer and support them in their purchase experience. You will be a part of a brand new team so will have an opportunity to help to shape the future. In your role, you provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers. you will be the face of the company guiding customers through their purchase experience with Whozwho.
If you possess the ability to build exceptional, genuine and lasting relationships with our current and potential clients this role will excite you, Together we achieve amazing results, which of course we also celebrate!
- Understanding of a typical sales pipeline
- Understanding of sales pipeline metrics
- Knowledge of deal flow management
- Customer support and education
- Closing converting and up-selling
- B2B sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Written sales communications
- Delivering “product demos” and sales calls via remote meeting software
- Understanding of direct response online marketing
- 1 Year industry experience
- Fixed base salary plus generous sales commissions
- Innovative fast growing team
- Flexible working hours
- Training and personal development opportunities
- International working environment with multinational industries and clients
- Being part of a high-growth ambitious dynamic inspiring company, and team