At Simple, we’re helping brands plan, create and optimise all their marketing activities to deliver exceptional customer experiences across every marketing touchpoint.
Our cloud-based platform provides a central workplace and source of truth that empowers marketing teams and their agencies with one view across all channels. Streamline collaboration, effectively manage budgets and workflows, automate approval processes, and unlock insights across teams, processes and campaigns.
Less complexity and more effective marketing? Simple.
About the Position:
Are you keen to work in a company that’s shaping the Marketing Planning space?
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to drive our database management and work closely with the sales operations/development team to support a high performance demand generation engine, and together, ensure both sides are optimised to deliver and work the highest quality leads.
You will serve to optimise and improve the marketing process for the revenue team by working to improve workflows, remove roadblocks and promoting efficiency in the process and oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing automation platforms.
Given our growing global business, you will be highly collaborative and used to working with teams in multiple locations. You will have a thorough understanding of current marketing technology landscape and marketing principles (knowledge of the Marketing Planning space, would be ideal).
- Own our marketing tech stack and the integration to other technologies as well as manage the day-to-day operations
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management and in campaign and lead management
- Work with other departments (and partners) to help build our digital content hubs throughout leadership events – to inform, educate, inspire and convert
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and market recommendations on areas for optimization. What are our customers telling us, and how can we improve the experience from beginning to end
- Oversee all website related activity – liaise with content and design teams/partners to ensure our website is thought leading and compelling
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of marketing operations experience preferably in a SaaS environment
- Familiarity with WordPress (or similar website platforms)
- Solid understanding of Market Automation and CRM Solutions (preferably Marketo & salesforce.com)
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills; highly effective presentation skills
- Ability to work with colleagues outside the immediate team (and in different geographic locations) to achieve company goals
- Thorough understanding of current marketing technology landscape and marketing principles (knowledge of Marketing Resource Management, MRM, would be ideal)
- High attention to detail and ability to see insights not just data
- Experience in organising and running events – both face to face and digital
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate with cross functional departments
- Ability to adapt to working in a ever changing environment managing multiple projects