Hawkins Diagnostics specializes in high complexity, state-of-the-art, automated DNA-based molecular analysis. By utilizing molecular techniques, Hawkins is able to provide clinicians from many different specialties valuable diagnostic information to assist in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of bacterial, viral and fungal infections as well as genetic based testing and cancer diagnostics. For example, the unique testing Hawkins offers for the specialties of Urology, Gynecology and Pediatric Medicine.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience performing the duties of a HR Assistant, to include a wide variety of routine administrative and clerical support activities for a human resources office, creating required HR reports, distributing the reports, using automated systems to enter data, track time and attendance data, and maintain human resource files.
Responsibitlies and Duties:
- Support the Senior Human Resources Specialists by performing the full range of clerical support duties for staffing projects.
- Review Human Resources documents and other correspondence for accuracy and regulatory adherence; and requesting additional documentation as necessary.
- Update records as needed to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Prepare a variety of form letters for distribution to applicants.
- Monitor the output from HR systems and complete necessary actions to correct any errors.
- Develop spreadsheets, tracking tools, reports and presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Provide office support functions such as answering the phone, distributing mail, maintaining calendars, document scanning, and coordinating meetings and reserving conference rooms.
- Associates Degree and one year of experience