Animama is an Australia-based social startup that produces animations to educate mothers in the developing world about child’s health and development.
Millions of children under the age of 5 suffer or die every year in the developing world from illnesses which can be easily prevented or treated.
Our animations bring health messages to life and are an effective tool for health workers to communicate important information to mothers. In the developing world where there is varying levels of literacy, animations are an effective tool that are easy to follow.
About the Position:
Animama is about Animations for Mothers.
We are an Australia-based social startup that produces animations to educate mothers in the developing world about child’s health and development. Animama is managed and run by volunteers.
Millions of children under the age of 5 suffer or die every year in the developing world from illnesses which can be easily prevented or treated. With the right knowledge we believe that mothers can prevent and treat many of these childhood illnesses.
Our animations bring health messages to life. They animations are an effective tool for health workers to use to clearly communicate important information to educate mothers on how to keep their babies and young children safe and healthy.
About The Role
Animama is seeking a Fundraising Executive. Reporting directly to and working closely with the Founder, this is an ideal opportunity for a proven nonprofit fundraiser who’s motivated to work collaboratively in pursuit of big goals. The Fundraising Executive will work to establish a robust and engaged donor base to diversify and grow long-term fundraising efforts.
In this role you will be:
- Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of donors and prospects with the highest level of respect and regard for these relationships.
- Leads all aspects of the donation cycle, including multi-marketing approach; initiating contact, developing strategies and developing relationship steps.
- Oversees the preparation and publishing of all solicitation mailings.
- Collaborates with the team, oversee timely donor acknowledgement letters, thank you phone calls.
- Preparing and giving presentations as well as generating development plans, reports, and other fundraising documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Corporate Fundraising
- Relationship Building