At Simple, we’re helping brands plan, create and optimise all their marketing activities to deliver exceptional customer experiences across every marketing touchpoint.
Our cloud-based platform provides a central workplace and source of truth that empowers marketing teams and their agencies with one view across all channels. Streamline collaboration, effectively manage budgets and workflows, automate approval processes, and unlock insights across teams, processes and campaigns.
Less complexity and more effective marketing? Simple.
About the Position:
Simple is searching for an experienced Functional Consultant with a strong understanding of enterprise marketing operations. As a functional consultant, you will work with our new and existing customers to understand and gather their marketing operations processes, effectively aligning these with the capabilities of the Simple solution.
- Identification of customer business requirements and solution delivery options as opportunity becomes qualified
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of the Simple platform and its supporting services to prospective customers and across all managerial levels
- Excel at demonstrating the Simple platform and it’s capability during the pre-sales phase that provides the prospect with a deep understanding of solution and business benefit
- Through your deep understanding of marketing operations and the Simple MRM capabilities, conduct Discovery workshops and focus groups to gather business processes that can be translated into the Simple platform
- Create technical and operational briefs based on findings from the Discovery workshops
- Testing of configuration following by UAT across all stakeholder groups
- Training of solution across various user types
- In conjunction with the Simple Product team, configure platform and test against findings
- Manage and deliver against allocated project budgets and report on this on a regular cadence both internally within Simple and to the customer
- Clearly identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans and strategies
Skills and Experience required:
- Deep understanding of marketing operations, digital marketing and relevant marketing applications / technology
- Highly experienced in business consulting and capturing, documenting and validating business requirements
- Strong Customer Engagement skills
- Well developed skills in preparation and presentation of substantial reports and communications
- Well developed interpersonal skills; liaising, consulting and negotiating will all
- Customer groups, including C-level executives
- Well developed understanding of Change Management processes and impact of change on individuals and working groups in a commercially driven environment
- Understanding of SaaS, Cloud, MRM, MarTech
- High level analytical, conceptual and complex problem solving skills
- Openness to travel (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and International)
- Specific experience in the Marketing Resource Management solution space and with associated technology solutions would be advantageous
- Work with people wanting to reframe a software category (MRM to MRM 2.0)
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company
- Work with passionate people, excited about change and growth
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.whozwho.com/position/54866fba-733a-46bb-9069-7e90b76e510f/apply →