Website Kids Village Early Childhood Centre
About Kids Village Early Childhood Centre:
Child Care and Kindy service provider in Southeast Queensland
About the Position:
About the business
Kids Village is a small family owned Centre operating in the 4114 postcode. Our Centre is an integral part of our local community and we pride ourselves on having friendly and caring staff. We are a 55 seat Centre and would love to work with someone who is fun, bubbly and wish to be part of our team.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our existing team of exceptional Educators and staff.
Our little Centre is a place to work with great people and make new friends.
Benefits and perks
- Work with a friendly team
- Be in charge of their own room and curriculum
- Opportunity to grow with our Centre
Skills and experience
- Applicants must hold a Approved Early Childhood Education Qualification
- Registered teacher (Qld) An advantage
- Knowledge of current early childhood theories and practice.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- First Aid Certificate including Emergency Management of Asthma and Anaphylaxis