Website Kids Village Early Childhood Centre
About Kids Village Early Childhood Centre:
Child Care and Kindy service provider in Southeast Queensland
About the Position:
Our Centre is seeking an Early Childhood Centre to join our vibrant team.
This position is available to an immediate start.
The Kids Village Early Childhood Centre is a 52 space childcare that delivers a quality service to the Logan community. Our Centre focuses on building great relationships with parents and creating a supportive environment to provide the best care for all our children.
Our management team are in touch with the needs of all our staff and prioritise the wellbeing of staff members.
As we are a smaller Centre, we focus on great relationships and communication between staff to make sure that we have a good work environment.
The successful applicant must be studying or hold a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or Bachelor of Education (Primary) and have commenced or have completed a bridging course qualification.
Applicants still studying a Bachelor of Education must have completed more than 50% of their course.
- Full time and Permanent part time employment with sick and holiday entitlements.
- Support and mentoring for graduate applicants
- Paid regular peer networking and training with other Kindergarten Teachers.
- Wide range of professional development opportunities though out the year.
- Annual staff bonus.
- Off the floor curriculum planning time.
- Home-like classrooms and natural playgrounds
- Classroom budgets to support on-going learning and experiences.
If this sounds like you, apply now clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or enquire further about this position by contacting us at 07 3299 2500.
- Completed at least a Bachelor Degree