At Simple, we’re helping brands plan, create and optimise all their marketing activities to deliver exceptional customer experiences across every marketing touchpoint.
Our cloud-based platform provides a central workplace and source of truth that empowers marketing teams and their agencies with one view across all channels. Streamline collaboration, effectively manage budgets and workflows, automate approval processes, and unlock insights across teams, processes and campaigns.
Less complexity and more effective marketing? Simple.
About the Position:
About the role:
Are you an experienced Customer Success Manager looking for your next big challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to create customer value and enhance the overall user experience of Simple. As a CSM, you will be responsible for the value proposition and customer wellbeing, and you will play a critical role in the growth and success of the Simple business as well as the success of your client’s business.
You will be highly skilled at collaborating with other colleagues to exchange information; design, test and iterate solutions; advance common objectives; manage expectations and deliver results.
- Role model and lead the customer process for consistency with other CSMs
- Regular client communication: phone, email, face-to-face, in-app, and execute on daily customer-facing responsibilities
- Project Management of client deliverables & program delivery of services
- Record & track customer product feedback and communicate release updates, facilitate user feedback sessions and launch events
- Client reporting – usage, insights, analysis of user data to identify problems early
- Understand and develop accounts to extend the Simple footprint and generate revenue
- Build a network of client advocates by showcasing success within your accounts
- Identifying client needs and support materials Simple can provide to build user adoption at scale and provide product education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics
- Maintain account plans, Salesforce and other business reporting systems
- Identify areas for the CS team to improve processes and contribute to making processes scalable
- Ensure successful onboarding and build a success plan by providing user-focused training, onboarding and engagement
- Serve as a key contact of point for issues that impact the customer’s success by effectively fielding and resolving challenges during the product adoption journey
- Build a regular cadence with customers at the executive & marketing operations level to review progress and implementation and achievement of goals
Essential Skills & Experience
Essential Skills & Experience Experience:
- Experience in customer success/management experience
- Experience in marketing/marketing operations
- Experience working in SaaS environment
- You will have an analytical mind which will benefit you when it comes to understanding customer behaviours
- You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen to ensure you recognise valuable opportunities to enable to you to grow and develop your accounts
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly to change
- You will be highly organised
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will have a positive and solution focused attitude
- 3 Years industry experience