Website Lloyd Connect
About Lloyd Connect :
Lloyd Connect is a boutique recruitment agency and our mission is – "Connecting great organisations with even greater people". Our approach is unique in that we establish a true business partnership with you, a relationship where we understand your business and your candidate needs and offer end to end recruitment services back by over 30 years of experience within the team.
We are a team of recruitment industry professionals who enjoy delivering high quality recruitment outcomes and take great pride in being the agency that builds long lasting relationships.
About the Position:
- Leave the City Traffic & Commute Hassle behind and work in Bayswater, Victoria.
- Newly created role, get that work / life balance you have been searching for.
- Exciting Business & Technology Project Portfolio to be working on.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders and the project teams to identify the current and future state business processes.
- Escalate issues as required to the program area management.
- Identify, escalate and manage risk according to project risk management protocols
- Business Process Mapping & Design, System Analysis and Data Mapping
- Co-ordinate system and data requirements gathering from the service delivery teams and programs.
- Ensure requirements gathering and documentation is complete, accurate and thorough.
- Undertake data validation activities and identify and report data inconsistencies.
- Liaise with business unit specialists to ensure data captured via IT systems complies with relevant industry standards.
- Document data validation activities and decisions.
- Agile Methodology experience.
The ideal incumbent will have:
- Experience with Carelink+ Application or Community Healthcare Solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders including liaison with government departments
- Experience and a high level of skill in requirements gathering, process mapping and workflow development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with and learning new technology systems.
- Ability to develop project plans and achieve the desired outcomes
- 3 Years industry experience
- Not completed more than a Bachelor Degree
- Salary Packaging Available – Increase to base salary of around $5k
To apply for this job please visit app.whozwho.com.