Website Paul Sandhu Industries
About Paul Sandhu Industries:
Paul Sandhu Industries has been sharing helpful insights and providing motivational speeches for more than 26 years. Paul Sandhu has been keynote speaker, he is also a trainer and entrepreneur who has already impacted the lives of thousands of people. His training includes utilizing concepts from Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. In addition, he is also the recipient of President Obama Award Winner for 4 years in a row.
Paul Sandhu has helped over 200 companies be able to change their culture to create a great place to work due to his HR background.
About the Position:
Paul Sandhu Industries is looking for the right person to join our fun team. As the Virtual Executive Administrative and HR Assistant you would support day-to-day operation.
You should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like facetime, whatsup and others.
- Screening and booking interviews.
- Working with other Virtual Assistants
- Answer all phone inquiries and access GoToMeeting for virtual meetings
- Liaison on behalf of PSI
- Organize CEO Inbox through Microsoft Outlook
- Coordinate meetings and manage CEO calendar
- Polished professional written and oral correspondence
- Extremely organized (logistics is a major function in this role)
- Work at least 15-20 hours per month
- Will be provided with a laptops/Printer/ Printer ink
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Must be availbe by phone during the day and be able to work from 4 PM to 8 PM
- Must be detail person
- Screen Candidates
- You are required to come to the office as required.
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Microsoft Programs
- 2 Years industry experience
- Completed at least an Associate Degree